The monument of Some Church Landmarks in Kom Area is built in Timneng's compound (see Timneng and wife in 1916) at Wombong. It gives testimony of the faith of the early Christians of the Archdiocese of Bamenda.
In 1914 at the outbreak of the First World War, the German missionaries left and the catechesis continued in Kom country, thanks to Bobe Michael TIMNENG who returned from Fernando Po (Equatorial Guinea) asa baptized Christian. He taught doctrine at Wombong in his home as from 1919. The oldest Church cemetary in the Diocese is in Muloin not very far from Bobe Timneng's compound. In fact it was from here that Christianity spread to and developed into St Anthony's Parish Njinikom which is today considered as the Mother Parish of the Archdiocese of Bamenda.
Parish Priest: Fr Boris Sife Lemfon took over in 2015 from Fr Rory O'Brien