St Martin de Porres Parish, Wum - ROMAN CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESE OF BAMENDA, CAMEROON

Search
Go to content

Main menu

St Martin de Porres Parish, Wum

DEANERIES AND PARISHES > WUM DEANERY

St Martin de Porres Parish, Wum was opened in 1948 and given birth to practically all the Parishes in Wum Deanery. Today Wum Parish has 15 Mission Stations, 11 Catechists, 1 Nursery Catholic School, 6 Catholic Primary Schools, 1 Catholic Comprehensive College-JOPACC, and 1 Catholic Hospital. Fr Isaiah Fru is the present Parish Priest but two Spiritan priests - Fr Chrysanthus Yuh and Fr Armand Janvier Fessi- who are soon to take over the administration of the Parish. There is a community of the Tertiary Sisters of St Francis who run the Hospital and also help in the Parish Apostolate.

Back to content | Back to main menu